Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 03:22:23 -0500
From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
The Ferret Wise folks are extending an invite to our shelter friends---
please RSVP- we will be having a Yankee Swap & get together on Sunday
Dec 10 at 3 PM- RSVP required ASAP- we will be going to a local
restaurant for a festive social!

email: [log in to unmask] with any questions-- and please sign
into our MeetuP GROUP USING THE LINK BELOW!

I've updated this event. For more details, see the full listing:
http://ferret.meetup.com/196/calendar/5277222/

When: Sunday, December 10, 2006 at 3:00 PM
Where: A location has not been chosen yet.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to
update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer'
feature on the Meetup.com website:
http://ferret.meetup.com/196/suggestion/

Whether you're coming, can't make it, or aren't sure...RSVP NOW:

To visit The Keene Ferret Meetup Group, go here:
http://ferret.meetup.com/196/