Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 01:15:40 -0500
From:
Rocio Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, I am a student at Veterinary School in the Nacional University
of Mexico (UNAM), and I am in the search of all kind of ilustrations
of imagenology (radiographies, ultrasound, CT and MR) of ferrets,
that will be usefull for my final thesis work "Manual of Ferret
Imagenology".

It will be very usefull for me your help. I don't need tell you how
grateful will be if I recive your help. In case of use of any image you
send me, it will be accompanied with your name and all credits used in
those cases. And I promise you a copy of my thesis work as soon as I
finish it. Excuse my bad English. And thanks again.

Biol pMVZ Rocio Lopez