Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:34:10 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
This seemed like it might interest some, although I am sure not not all
will choose to read them and that's your own choices, like the rest of
life's decisions, free speech and all...

It's about an E. coli outbreak among BFFs:
http://www.jwildlifedis.org/cgi/reprint/37/3/617

For those who only want to read the abstract:
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=11504237&query_hl=3&itool=pubmed_docsum>

Someone who didn't bother to read the past vet posts I have told
about nor to search as was suggested wrote me a note that was --
well -- let's just say rude in its demand. So, I figured I'd range a
little more widely for those with an interest.

BARF, dogs, and salmonella:
<http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=12058569>

and for those only interested in the abstract:
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=12058569&query_hl=10&itool=pubmed_docsum>