Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:21:47 EST
From:
Got e-mail about these 2 guys. Passaic is a kill shelter not the best.
Can you pass on to any one interested. I am in Kentucky and can't do
much.

Yvonne

 ---------- Forwarded mail: ----------

Hi,

I am involved with animal rescue in Northern NJ and was asked if I
could help these 2 but I can't. Would you consider taking them in? If
you are interested, I can pull them out without the adoption fee. Let
me know.

Alize & Capone Small&Furry

Size: Small Age: Young Gender: Female & Male ID:

Notes: Hi! We are Alize and Capone. Alize is the white male ferret and
Capone is the female dark ferret. We are very cute and cuddly. Our
owner could no longer keep us and brought us to the shelter. We are
both very young and friendly. If you are looking to adopt a ferret,
please consider us!!

Passaic Animal Shelter
Passaic, NJ 973-365-5669 [log in to unmask]
 <http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NJ36.html>
 Subject=Petfinder.com Pet Inquiry: Alize & Capone PF

Thanks for your consideration, Doreen Zelasko

P.S. If you can't take them, can you recommend other rescues?