Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:53:56 -0500
From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Ferret Folks-

Saraferret has long been my favourite Bridge greeter (we have several
good ones, not slighting Muldoone or Musty Pete!), and I am sorry to
learn that her hoomin is sick. Her hoomin has been battling a bunch of
problems for a while now, very bravely, I think.

Are you one of those people who never reads Bridge Greetings? She is
the quirkiest re-occuring charachter we have on the FML. You NEVER
know what to expect with Saraferret. She checks in on our Afterworld
friends most of the time in her crooked pith helmet, because, well,
Saraferret's head was both small and ...crooked, during her lifetime.
The hat never quite fits right. Saraferret bites, too. She always
apologizes afterward, but she is a dyed in the wool biter. She also has
a magic backpack that hoomins can't see, she maintains that all ferrets
have them, we just never notice them. And she has beautiful wings that
compliment the rest of her Safari outfit, the one that matches the pith
helmet. Almost forgot the halo!It has trouble fitting over the pith
helmet, it's crooked, too.

Every now and then Saraferret will do something totally unexpected,
like retire to the cold Ermine Lands in the far north. Sometimes she
goes up there to adopt orphan kits, and we don't hear about her
exploits for long periods of time. As the years have gone by, she has
adopted more and more kits, including that one who in life, was tossed
from a moving car with no name. Saraferret cares for her, always. Sara
has even been known to travel to the Land of the Wild Black Footed
ferrets, and practice her dancing there.

Saraferret also goes on self improvement binges, especially the one
that moves her to try learning long words from the dictionary. It
doesn't always work, but the results always make me laugh. Frankly,
I never know *what* Saraferret is likely to do or to say, but it's
always interesting, and it is said in the most creative and off the
wall diction that you can imagine.

Sara's hoomin, thank you for all the work that you do for us. Please get
better soon.

As Saraferret always says, (All together now, Saraferret fans!) WOWSIE!

Alexandra in MA