Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 07:20:42 -0800
Well, better late than never, huh? Hopefully we all still have a little
holiday spirit left in us so that you can enjoy another one of my
little holiday diddys:

  Fuzzys for Christmas
  By Kim 12/05 (yes it's copyright protected)

  You're geting a ferret for Christmas
  As if you don't already know
  The shelters are reaching a maximum of fuzzy overflow.
  I'll bundle them up in sleep sacks with Myrrh and Frankincense
  And hand them out in baskets as fuzzy Christmas presents!

  What an idea. German chocolate couldn't be sweeter,
  Especially since I had no luck,
  Unloading them on the trick or treaters.

  You're getting a ferret for Christmas
  There's way too many here
  Too many folks surrender you know,
  Without so much as a tear.

  You're getting a ferret for Christmas
  And why you already know.
  So don't be surprised, when Santa arrives
  With a sweet little fuzzball, wrapped in a big red bow.

  You're getting a ferret for Christmas
  And "No thanks" is not an answer.
  In the holiday spirit name him Rudolph, Donner or Prancer
  ....matters not to me, as I'll be down one pooping dancer.

  You're getting a ferret for Christmas
  The season of giving will be taking from me.
  A festive  bundle of dooking, mischievious, dancing glee.

  You're getting a ferret for Christmas
  So don't be surprised when you find
  On your doorstep a four legged, masked fuzzy master mind.

  You're getting a ferret for Christmas
  So don't be surprised, when before your wondering eyes do appear
  A fuzzy chittering angel, to nibble on your ear.

  You're getting a ferret for Christmas
  One more surely won't kill ya
  And if you think YOU'RE over run, try what works for me....
  A big ol shot of tequila!

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.