From:
International Ferret Congress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:50:59 -0500
We want to warmly welcome the International Ferret Congress Australia
to the growing list of IFC chapters around the world, and look forward
to their first Symposium in 2008!

Each international chapter of the IFC operates independently, but
we all share the goal of improving the welfare of ferrets through
education and cooperation between ferret owners, shelters,
veterinarians and the general public. We know the IFC-Australia will
do a wonderful job Down Under!

The International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

Join us for the 2007 International Ferret Symposium
June 22-24, 2007 * Portland, Oregon