Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:55:29 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret. Now I know dis is a long delayed posty.
Sometimes Mommy is as slow as molasses in January (been studying dat
thesaurus too dat goes wit dat dictionary). I gweeted a darling little
fuzzball by de name of Walter who just sailed across de bridge to meet
his fursister, Maxie. Apparently they had been brought to dere home
together and had been so happy dere. Walter was dancing wit joy to see
her. I introduced myself to him saying I is SaraFerret, de Rainbow
Bridge greeter. Dis is your new home. Den he asks why are you and Maxie
wearing dose wings and halos. Cause we are furangels now. We fly around
and walk. You can fly he ask in amazement (dose dictionaries sure come
in handy). Yes, and you will get wings and a halo also. But you has to
wait to fly until you gets lessons, as we have had a few accidents from
dose fuzzies who tried to fly too early and dey gots stranded on a
cloud and we has to go rescue dem and its a bit funny for us not for
the one who got stranded. Oh, says Walter, I sure will remember dat.
And den Walter spotted some of his other friends who had left his home
before he cross de bridge. Why it was old home day.

I could see dis was gonna turn into a reunion right away if I didnt
takes charge. Hey Walter, remember me SaraFerret? OOPS! He says. Its
time to go get fitted for your wings and all dat. Oh, okay, just gots
carried away wit visiting. Walter, dis is your new home now. You will
have eternity to visit wit your buddies and one day your master will
come to visit wit you and you will be reunited with dem. So all of
us--who knows how many--went off to pick out wings--dere were Auntie
Mary Ferret with a wrapped up bundle in her paws and she handed dem to
Walter. He says Uh I tought I was sposed to choose. Maxie nudges him.
Walter, if Auntie Mary hands you de wings, you have chosen. Trust her
judgement. Oh okay. Well Maxie, darling sister dat she was, fitted de
wings for him and wowsie dey looked great. Even Walter says yep its
lucky I let Auntie Mary choose.

And after dat, we spent hours chasing butterflies in de grassy fields
and den wesnacked on pepsis, iced tea, and squirt cheese on crackers.
Heaven is so wonderful.

Dooks and loveys and kisseys to all from de Rainbow Bridge