From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 05:04:43 -0500
Dear Musty-Pete,

Could you possibly get this note to my Sammy? He left me to begin his
wonderfully healthy life with everyone up at the Bridge only a few
months ago, but seems like forever. This is our first Christmas apart
in over 10 years and I miss him terribly. When I was putting up the
Christmas stockings, It was hard to see his knowing that he wasn't
going to be here this Christmas, that I didn't need to put anything
in it. One of the few things that brings me comfort is that now you,
and all of the "residents" at the Bridge get to enjoy his wonderful
specialness. I know you see it.

Thank you so much Musty-Pete, for everything. For bringing heart broken
fert mommies & daddies comfort. Happiest of holidays. Bless your
beautiful Musty-Pete heart! Oh, Would you please ask him if it was he
who knocked the "tiger" of the shelf AND then the next day, the "Dental
Diet" off the very top of the cabinet? (Even thought this mechanical
animal is a leopard, I always called it a "tiger" and I called Sammy,
my tiger. The "Dental Diet" bag that fell, well, D.D. was his almost
very favorite treat. There was no other human in the room both times,
with no shaking of the room as in earthquake, big truck passing, etc. I
do belive in visits, but.....I would like to know if it really was my
boy. Thank you so much.

MOST IMPORTANTLY !!!!!! If you, whom ever may be reading this, does NOT
believe in "visits" PLEASE DO NOT FLAME me. I am in no way shape or
form, in any place emotionally, or physically, to handle any flaming,
ok? Thanks

My Sweet Sammy-man.

Merry Christmas Sammy.

This year you are the angel that sits atop my tree, lighting up the
room so beautifully with a soft, golden glow,. just as you lit up
my heart, my soul, my entire life, when you were here with me.

Merry Christmas my boy I love you so much, and miss you even more..

Momma