From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:36:28 -0500
Wishing You All a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc.

turn up your speakers for this:-) click or cut and paste to browser

http://home.att.net/~mcp3_2000/_christmas/_up01/003/leroy_redneck_reindeer.htm

From all of the animals at Okeechobee Rescue!!!

We little fuzzies and Mom will be staying home on Christmas due to the
fact that she needs to get our new ferret room ready! Hope everyone has
a safe and wonderful Holiday!!

Thanks you Rose for the wonderful bedding for the new ferret room and
Mary the medicine woman for the Great gift box!!!

Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store