From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:10:59 -0600
Hi Clover I just wanted to let you know I did send the package out for
Oliver, sence i couldnt find the little boy i thought maybe it was
Oliver i had picked and just plain forgot and i also sent some other
goodies for Willow his girlfriend. it was nice talking to ya on the
phone the other day and thank you for allowing me to go ahead and send
Oliver somthing..

Susan
Northwest Arkansas Ferret Rescue an Shelter
Suelyn Hayes
ICQ#: 207314415