From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:30:35 -0500
[Moderator's note: This was supposed to be in yesterday's FML.  It was
in the index, but I somehow left it out of the digest.  Ooops!  BIG]

Kim I'm so glad your plight had a happy ending. We try so hard to make
sure nothing bad happens to these guys, but it only takes a second 'not
seeing' for one to escape or have an accident. Even those who cage
loose fuzzies. Best wishes to you all and I'm sure you must be getting
warm snuggles from your baby.You're a good Shepherd Kim - you didn't
give up until you found your wayward fuzzy.

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599

[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/FerretCare/ - Join ferret care
and share your care experiences
"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer