From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:18:33 -0500
FREE!  FREE!!  FREE!!!

I just adopted two ferrets from someone. They came in a largish
cage....it's about 3 feet wide, by 2 feet deep, by 2.5 feet high. It
has four legs that are about 6 inches high. I can give exact dimensions
to anyone interested as soon as I measure it tonight. It has a metal
tray on the bottom, and I think a half or 1/3 upper level with a ramp.
It could easily accomodate between 2 to 4 ferrets. I already have a
huge cage in my house, and a smaller one when my numbers go down due to
attrition. (I'm developing an allergy to males, and will be phasing out
ferret ownership over the next few years.) So I certainly don't need
it, but it's far too nice a cage to just discard. It could also be used
for rabbits, cats, or chinchillas.

I live in Piscataway New Jersey--right across the Raritan River from
New Brunswick. I'm located at the back of the "neck" of New Jersey. I
would be willing to travel an hour or a little more to meet up with
someone to pass the cage along.

If you're interested, contact me at [log in to unmask], or
[log in to unmask], and we can arrange for pick up or delivery.
It's free to the first person to contact me.

Melodyt and the slinky six.

--
Melody Tomaszewicz
Holdings Record Maintenance Team Leader

             \(_   \(_

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."