From:
Kelley Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:22:13 -0500
Great e-mail Wolfy!!

We currently live with seven ferrets.

Bailey (Bubbs) is five years old and the lazy man of the bunch.

Bear (Bear Man) and Sammy (Sam Sam) are almost three years old. Sammy
is a wild man - I wish I had half of his energy! Bear is my boy - he
loves to lay in his cage and stare at me. He thinks if he makes me
feel guilty enough, I'll let him out. (Yes, it usually works!)

Princess is somewhere around three years old - she is an adoptee who
was abandoned at a local pet store. She's deaf and very sweet. Daisy is
almost two years old - she is also an adoptee abandoned at the same pet
store. She is a troublemaker - she loves to start wrestling matches
with the boys and then run to us for help!

And our newest additions, Poncho and Bandit were adopted from a couple
who were having a baby and decided to give them up. They are settling
in quite well, although Bandit is a bit of a biter.

I've been amazed over the years how different each of their
personalities can be - they are each definitely little individuals!

Kelley & Jeff

Bailey, Sammy, Bear, Princess, Daisy, Bandit and Poncho

Missing Ben, Jerri, Hershey, Casper, Oscar, Felix, Justin and Shadow