Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:30:00 -0800
Hello, all!! Happy New Year to each and every one of you--both 2 and 4
legged. I just wanted to remind all you shelters/"private" rescuers out
there that I am still donating $25 each month to 1 lucky winner in my
"Weasel Winnings" mini lottery. I keep seeing shelters in trouble on
this list, but I don't have your names in my "hammy" of eligible
entries. I realize $25 isn't a whole lot, but when times are tough,
ever little bit helps. Please send me an e-mail if you're not sure if
you've entered.

I realize there may not be a lot of hours in the day to do all that's
required of keeping these fuzzbutts happy, but an e-mail only takes 2
minutes! You all need to take a moment to yourselves every now and
then, or you'll burn out:( That won't help any fuzzies. Take that
moment and drop me a line. I'll let you know if you're in my hammy.
Some shelters were added if you were on my card exchange lists.

Thanks for your time!

Amy and the 10 Terrors