From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:45:50 -0700
wow!!!!
we are up to 12 prize packages...with at least 2 more pledged!!!

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html

Prize Package #1
An ORIGINAL Pastel Painting by Alicia Drakiotes:
"Ariel - She lights the way so more could follow"

Prize Package #2
The Barn Travel Cage (F-Barn) by Martin's Cages
also donated by Alicia Drakiotes

Prize Package #3
Polaroid P500 Picture Printer
donated by Heather Draper

Prize Package #4
The Fuzzbutt Clip Art Collection
Created and Donated by Deva

Prize Package #5
"Taste of New Hampshire" Gift Basket
Created by Zeb's General Store in North Conway, NH
The person donating this wishes to remain anonymous...:)

Prize Package #6
Conley Mountain Flower Essence Box
Created and Donated by Mary Conley

Prize Package #7
"I LOVE my Ferrets Package"
Donated by Dianna Derochers and The Educated Ferret Association

Prize Package #8
Renee's Biscotti!!!!!
Donated by Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation
Team (F.E.R.R.E.T.)

Prize Package #9
2 "Ferret-in-a-pocket" T-shirts
Donated by Alicia at Ferretwise

Prize Package #10
Lotus Design 5-piece Bedding Set
Made and Donated by Clover

Prize Package #11
LFFR PLAYTIME PLAYMAT
Made and Donated by Rose German, Little Feet Ferret Retreat

Prize Package #12
Jewelry
Donated by Fran Prager

there will be another gorgeous bedding set...plus another donation i
am not sure of yet...

also...i MAY need to postpone the ending of this raffle for a week...i
may be out of town the 1st of Feb....if i am...i will not be back till
the 6th... if this is a problem for anyone...please let me know...

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html

thanks...
JPkat

p.s...check back often...prizes can and will be added until the 6th of
January....
--
May your New Year be everything you have ever dreamed of.... from.....
Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC] and her Krew of 15 plus one very