From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:07:18 -0500
Tony,

To answer your question about WHO bred the 20 year old ferrets, believe
it or not, it was MF and some were Pathvalley Ferret Farms. The owners
of these ferrets were people that I and my husband had met in passing.
Sorry, NO written Proof, just the information we were given straight
from the horses mouth (The owners). These ferrets were produced I
believe before MF realy got into In-Breeding their ferrets.

NOW, for the ferret that lived to be almost 17 years, the breeder is a
Small Private Ferret Breeder (USDA Licensed) who happens to be my best
friend, and as I stated to you before, I have this line in my house.
This person does still have the shot records for this ferret, BUT, she
stopped giving the ferret shots at the age of 11years old. This line
is STILL being bred, not just by her, but by me and a few of our close
friends.

Weaslequeen