From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:50:02 -0600
As many of you know,this has not been a nice year to me. Alot of us in
the same kind of luck,there.

Anyhoo, a friend of mine needs to rehome about 17 ferrets,dogs & cats
as she is loosing her home.This is a sweet lady whom is crying over all
of this. It's breaking her heart.

But I'd spoken to James of Zilla's ferret rescue in the Birmingham
area.James has gone to the bat & is helping us to get this done. He
helped me to get a good home for Po & Ko.

James is still fairly new to being a rescue but he is so willing to
learn & his heart is in it.Even his daughter is in it. And I'm ever
thankful to have him to help.And Ilea,bless you too.

Happy New Year & May you all be richly blessed
--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter