From:
Jessica Melchior <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 18:55:55 -0500
If you or someone you know would like to give a warm, loving home to a
loveable pet, please reply to me, and we can try to see if there may be
a match. My husband has pneumonia for the second time, brought on by
allergies (he's asthmatic) & my baby son is exibiting proneness to
illness which may be a result of allergic reactions to our ferret too:
(This being said, we are looking to see if there is another loving
home to send our little Millie to.

Name: Millie

Size: 1.7lbs

Age: 2 1/2 years young

Last Vet Visit: All vaccinations in November 2006 - nothing need until
next November

Health: Vet says she is a picture of health

Personality: Very lively, likes to chase, does NOT bite, playful &
adorable!

Abilities: Comes when she hears her name or a squeaky toym Litter
trained (with accidents), Loves to stand on hind legs and beg for
treats.

Has: Several toys, a cage, dishes, collars, and other accessories we
will give with her

Many pictures can be found at this URL:
<http://www.themelchiors.com/milliepics/>
[Some pics very large -- use high speed if possible!  BIG]