From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:17:51 -0500
Thank you to everyone who became Secret Santas to our kids.

You have no idea how much it means to me. Thank you.

The joy of watching these kids rip open (or try to) is indescribable.

This past year has be total chaos, and still is, I am and will continue
to be grateful to those who spend their time helping, donating, or just
dropping a note to say hello.

Thank you all.

jean

Jean Caputo-Lee