From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:54:02 -0800
Our mommie has been under the weather with her shoulder, our Dad, plus
with the snow last month and tree limbs coming down on our home, now it
is the wind, heavy rain which mean power, phone outages. She will be
getting the boxes mailed out tomorrow to the States, sorry that it is
late in going out.

Weather man says more wind and rain along with power going out. Mommie
and Dad made it home safe yesterday from mainland. Good thing they came
in the morning, wind topples trees across the hyway that lead to the
ferry, airport Sidney, BC

Casper

BCMarie and Her 6 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC