From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:26:31 -0500
Lately, I have been noticing Marco Gotti falling asleep, while he is
stuffing his face. When he does this, his body is half in the stainless
steel cake pan. A few times, I have noticed him curled up in the food
pan. Quite often, the rest of the Brat Pack get upset, when they are
blocked, from eating.

Usually, I allow my kiddies to have Self Service Treats, with a
selection of three or four types. When Marco is at the treat
containers, instead of taking one and going off to eat it, he keeps
stuffing his face. More than once, I have caught him having up to six
treats in his mouth, at the same time.

I used to think Nipper and Sneaker were Piggy Ferts. Now, Marco takes
the title, paws down. I wonder, if a Ferret Size Treadmill is
available.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!