Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 03:07:18 -0500
Well lets put it this way/ I has been greetin ferrets all along its
Mommy dats been layin around at home, losing weight, not by choice,
somehow her meds have done something dumb to her and she is really
losing weight and by the way Mommy is having seven kinds of fits cause
she downloading this stupid ie7 and is ready to throw it out.

So anyone need any greetings just sen greetomgs to MOmmy to the FML or
to my address here as usual --we get them both place. I do want to let
you folks know that even tho you dont see you greetings here each and
every ferret is greeted and loved and kissed and given wings

Loveys
SaraFerret