From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:42:15 -0700
hey everyone...

i will not say this happens alot...but it has happened twice in the
last month or so...

paypal has been lax on notifying me thru the e-mail account when there
is a payment...so if you could please also send me an e-mail when you
paypal for either the Jeanne Carley Calendar...or the SOS Raffles...[i
do not have another raffle till next February...so i will try to remind
you then.]

i just do not want anyone else to have to wait for a response from
me... or for me to mail out the product...

thank you...and i apologize if this happened to you... if it HAS and it
has not been rectified yet...please send me a copy of your paypal...and
i will get it straightened out...

thank you...
SOSkat
--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]