Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:51:01 -0500
Just reminding everyone to please check out the ferrets on the Giving
Tree. Kris did such an amazing job, and so many ferrets have santa's -
it's so heartwarming to see! But there are many more special little
fuzz ones awaiting their santa.

Please go read their stories and see if you can make their holiday wish
come true.

http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving%20Tree%202006/ShelterFerretsGivingTree1.htm=

We all know how short a time it is that we get to love our little
ones, for the ferret shelters who had a rough start, their time in a
loving home is even less. Please help make their time here a little
nicer, and let them know they're loved.

Dooks
Risa