From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 05:48:19 -0500
I want to say thanks to those that sent me Thanksgiving cards. I truly
thank you for them, they meant so much to me! I've been so stressed
right now at this time in my life, dealing with a new mobile home
coming in and all the stress of trying to get my life back to normal
since the hurricanes. I actually sat down and cried when I received
them. Just knowing that someone took the time to send them out, means
so much. I felt forgotten here. It's been a rough two years for me and
I still have months before I will be back to normal, but those cards
gave me a big lift.

Thanks so much! And I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Sue & The Gang
Okeechobee Ferret-Cat Rescue

Auctions items NOW added every Sunday by midnight! Items added to eBay
store all of the time. HOLIDAY Auctions run Nov. 19th-30th!!!
Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store

Join my eBay Animal group to chat with other animal lovers at:
http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=100001326