From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:47:33 -0500
Up for *grabs* is a lot of "left" sox. I have this foster ferret that
has a "right" sock fetish. He likes it better if they're hot off the
foot, and he'll help! Once he has the proper sock he will dance a
little ferret jig and off to the hidey hole box. Occasionally he will
come back for round two. I think I have two dozen left sox. Mostly
black. Hey, ya know what? May be I'll just wear two "left" sox and
forget the whole (or is that hole?) thing.

Smile & hug your ferret...