From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:31:08 -0700
More prize packages for Reb's Raffle!!!!

oh my gosh, guys!!! this is amazing...we now have 24 prize packages in
this raffle...good thing it will run till the end of November!!!!

here are the 2 i added today [sunday]...if you have not been to see what all
is there in the last day or two...please go look...

all tickets for the prize packages are $1.00 each...or 6 for $5.00...EXCEPT
the Totally Ferret prize package...those are 2 for $5.00...

new additions...
====================================
Prize Package #23
Donated by Shirley Hewett, Australia

3 soft snuggly Sleepsacks

====================================
Prize Package #24
Donated by Brandi Havill

A Complete Logo Design

I would like to offer complete logo design through my company (a $350 value)
as a donation to the raffle.

The package includes a concept viewing of 6 different tailored designs,
unlimited revisions on the chosen design, and vector & bitmap formats
of the finalized logo design. We will hold the design rights (as any
other design firm would), but the winner will hold all the rights to
use, copyright, et al their new logo designed by us. Once they receive
the final, the logo is theirs.

Brandi L. Havill
aShadow Webdesign
1332 Duvall Ave NE D45
Renton, WA 98059

www.aShadow.com

thank you all...
we have raised just over $200.00 already with this raffle...i hope we
can better that...Larry and Sara deserve the peace of mind of knowing
these kids will have what they need thru our help...and i know the
outpouring of love and support we all have shown them has already
helped them tremendously... i know Reb is looking down on all this
and is so very touched and so so very greatful...

love,
TTAC
--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/RebsMemorialRaffle.html