From:
Infinite Art <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:06:07 -0500
Hi -- I was wondering if anyone has taken their ferret for adrenal
surgery with Dr. Ned Horowitz in Masapequa lately? My ferret needs to
have adrenal surgery however my vet doesn't do them and wants the head
of the practice to perform it however I'm not that fond of him. I've
heard good things of Dr. Ned in the past but wanted to reach out and
see if anyone has had a recent experience, particularly with adrenal
surgery. I would also be interested in what the surgery cost. I know
it can vary based on left, right, or both adrenal glands affected) but
my vet charges $1500+ (estimate), this seems a bit high for adrenal
surgery. Your feedback is most appreciated.

-- Noelle