Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:31:40 -0700
I just wanted to say how truly sad I think it is that the FML has to be
continually negative. I think the focus should be on our ferrets & not
on who's right & who's wrong. I stopped reading the FML for 3-4 months
b/c of this. Guess what ? I've started reading it again 3-4 months
later & there are still the same old arguments & name calling. Why must
everyone be RIGHT ? Why can't we agree to disagree ? Why can't we
respect other people's opinions even if they differ from our own ? Why
aren't we all allowed to have our own opinions without fear of being
ridiculed ? Everyone has opinions & we know what opinions are like...
buttholes!! I feel that we should all be allowed to express our
opinions & realize that there may be more than one right way to care
for our babies. If we were all the same, the world would be an awfully
boring place. A lot of the time, there is more than one RIGHT WAY to do
things. This constant on the list, off the list negative contact  has
got to STOP & NOW !

just my opinion-I'm sure there will be @ least one person who
disagrees & you know what ? THAT'S OK-I'm adult enough & mature
enough to handle it.

becky & her 18 ferrets, 3 pugs, 1 cat, & 1 giant schnauzer +
her 7 mini schnauzers who live with Mom & Dad

EVERYONE!!  HAVE A GREAT DAY :o)