From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 11:04:40 -0400
I am happy that the FML will continue and for sure will bend with the
changes.  As in anything ever made, invented, grown, created, or other
wise all things change.  That is part of the evolution of existence.
Life changes, and will continue to do so and we need to adapt in order
to survive.

Bill, you have done an excellent job her on the FML and hopefully I speak
for every subscriber when I say we genuinely appreciate your work past,
present and hopefully future.  The FML is one of those mailing lists that
poses not one threat to anyone and brings goodness to everyone.  For sure
many thousands if not millions of ferrets have also gained benefits from
the information brought to the public from this FML.

Swapping this system from one server to another is quite a task just to
get file records to function correctly but if you have succeeded thus far
you will do well now.  We will not only endure any glitches but help
where we can.

God Bless and keep on keeping on.  Thanks from me to you and from all of
us to you.

Gordon Bengtson
Oh yea, RePete says "Dook Dook" also.....

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111
USA

[Moderator's note: Thank you!  Stay tuned for more news next week.  BIG]