From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 22:44:08 -0700
I want to thank those of you who have already placed your calendar orders
and let you know that your calendar(s) will be on the way to you today.
I apologize for the delay with the printers.

Thank you again to everyone who entered photos, especially those of you
who do so year after year.  Thanks also go to the wonderful folks at
the Ferret Depot [ http://www.ferretdepot.com ] for sponsoring the 2007
calendar.  Thank you to Judy Cooke who started this great project which
is now in it's sixth year.  Thank you Gordon for keeping everyone updated
for me. :)

The Ferrets of the FML calendar features ferrets who perhaps you have
read about on the Ferret Mailing List, or who you have met, maybe they
live with a friend or one of your own ferrets made it into the calendar.
Anyway, I would like to urge everyone to get a calendar and show off
these wonderful little companions to the world.  These will make great
gifts and your purchase helps SOS help shelter ferrets.

For all the purchase info and to check out the cover please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Or please send a check or money order made out to
Support Our Shelters and mail to
Sharon Bearden SOS,
1245 Curtis Switch Rd,
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559.

One calendar is $12.00 which includes shipping, each calendar after that
please send an additonal $10.50 for each.

If you would like to use Paypal [ https://www.paypal.com ] please use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to.  Prices are the same but
please add .50 for each calendar ordered to help cover Paypal fees.

Again thank you to everyone who helped with this project and for your
continued support of SOS.  We couldn't help shelter ferrets without you.

Sharon Bearden
http://www.supportourshelters.org