From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:04:59 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

I have made a wretched mistake, and almost certainly embarrased two very
fine ladies through my sheer ignorance, for which I *heartily* apologize!
Yesterday I lauded the excellent set of bedding that came with Ping is
He from The MAFF Shelter (Massachusetts Ferret Friends), and attributed
its making to Rose German.  I was *wrong.*  A quiet email came to me
this morning and informed me that actually, it was made by Diddy Wheeler,
the MAFF Hotline Operator.

Can anyone out there imagine just how *small* I feel at this very moment?
Think smaller.  I am *mortified* at the thought that I have caused either
of these fine ladies so much as a moment of unhappiness.  Ladies, please
accept my sincere, heartfelt apology for my error.  I met you both at the
the October MAFF party last year, and somehow, the bulk of my *facts*
stayed at the AMVets Hall where we met.  At least, one in particular did.
It is Diddy Wheeler who gives the little Shelter orphans their own set of
bedding, so that they don't go out into the world with nothing to their
name, not even a hammie.  It is a labour of love, and Ping *loves* his
MAFF hammies above all others.  I did not overstate the quality of these
hammies.  They are superb.

Rose, I am told that you also make *superb* bedding and other wonderous
things for ferrets.  The set Diddy made for Ping is all in ROSE tones,
and I think that is where I made my fatal mis-connection.  Please accept
my apologies, and allow me to reprint your websites for those on the FML
who are looking for quality bedding at reasonable prices, at Little Feet
Ferret Retreat Bedding.  I do not have a website for Ditty to print
today, but if it comes into my possession I will certainly print that
as well!

http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

Again, with sincerest apologies,
Alexandra in MA