From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:22:35 -0400
Jacci,

My Grandaughter has been here many times when she was pregnant and her
dr. said about cats, well she was around an cat that was outside alot.
She never got anything, but I was concerned so I read up and never found
anything that I said you could get this dis.  from ferts.  Have seen a
couple of articles on this in "Ferrets" and they say that ferts don't
carry this dis.  aand if concerned about ferts around babies my
great-granddaughter loves Pooh and she is watched and when she does
something she shouldn't we tell her.  She adores Pooh and when that one
day comes I am afraid of how she will react.  He has been around her
since she was born and he seems to know she is a baby and reacts as such.

Love
Beck and Pooh

P.S.  What happened to the oracle for "Rainbow Bridge", Did the
terrorists get the bridge, too.  Been wanting my friend to know that
Ferris Buller was helped across.  I know she'd be so happy to know
Pettie mnet him.