Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:00:43 -0600
From:
      The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and all through our home
The ferrets were playing, through the house they did roam

I knew they would all soon be fast asleep
No sounds would be heard not even a peep

The candy canes were hung on the tree with care
With hopes the ferrets wouldn't notice them there

Pumkin pies were cooling from our ovens heat
Awaiting the ferrets for their morning treat

With me in my sweats and Ezzie in her blankie
We all settled in for the night except Sweetie

Excitedly she ran from room to room
And stopped in the kitchen to attack our broom

When it fell to the floor it made such a clatter
All the ferrets came to see what was the matter

Oh, Zipper, oh Coco, oh Socks and Weazzie
Oh, Misty, oh Dusty, oh Bud and Binky

They spotted the tree and my what a fuss
Climbing that tree was absolutely a must

Then Friskie and Randa the limbs they did climb
And Randa promptly left poor Friskie behind

Spritely quickly skittered up the tree to the top
Only to tackle Bobbie and down they did flop

Only a 2 foot tree, you  need not worry
All I saw was two fuzzbeans that were blurry

Down at the bottom the others did cheer
Hey, now it's our turn we have no fear!

As I sat on the futon and watched them all play
I thought to myself, thank Goodness for this and every day.

"Happy Holidays To All From Troy Lynn & Ferret Family Services!"