Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:54:29 -0800
From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, hello Ferret Folk!

Are your ferrets changing color for winter?

Mine are changing and lightening radically this year. (Not to mention
getting the huge-est coats.) I suppose it is from going outside at
will.

Little Lucy used to look like one of the famous well-bred black
ferrets -- black w/ a white muzzle -- and muscle'y beyond belief! Well,
she is still built like a little fire hydrant, but she is now a sable
with a v dark mask!

Artie, the Big Grey Guy, is almost white. Same for Eric, who used to be
light tan w/ a white lightning bolt stripe down his face.Wicked dear
little chocolate LIly has a white face now. And Ada, the blue-eyed
white, has lost all of her golden hints. On the other hand, the sables
have added a lot of gold and red as they have lightened in color. Even
RrRrroBert whom I always used to call my black sable!

Happy Holidays!