Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:25:57 -0700
From:
Gwen Wood <[log in to unmask]>
The day before yesterday, we reported that two young, AVAILABLE ladies
presently have their eyes fixed on our caped hero, Super Tonks, wonder
weasel of the universe.  Unbeknownst to Super Tonks, however, is a storm
brewing as both girls have received invitations to a gala and each one
has decided to ask the masked marvel to accompany her to the affair.
Already we can guess this scenario as 'international incident' written
all over it!

As you recall, Super Tonks had been recently seen in the company of Miss
Isabella Gucci, a vivacious cinnamon-haired vixen who has kept her
competitive edge and girlish figure.  From the time she was just two
years old, she knew she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and the
platinum version of American Express in her paw.  She was always spoiled,
a little reckless and, most of all, wanton.  She lacked for nothing, yet
always managed to give earlier boyfriends the "poor little 'ol me" song
and dance, which most guys fell for.  Now, as a grown up young lady,
Isabella has further improved her manipulative tactics and has dreams
of marrying someone titled.  Since she has not had the good fortune of
meeting a prince in a far-off land, she has found her equivalent...
none other than Super Tonks.  Miss Isabella, unfortunately, is somewhat
handicapped at present because she does not have Super Tonks' private
number.  She'll resort to a clever scheme... she'll call his Mother,
Robin, and relay an urgent message for a return call.  Then, she'll
spring it on him!  She'll invite him to the big event.  She must do so
quickly, for she knows there are hundreds of other ladies vying for the
chance to have ST as their escort to the annual gala to benefit shelter
kids.

Super Tonks, who has enough charisma to make any magnetometer go berserk,
is what Oprah Magazine has called a "real catch".  He knows it too... In
a recent interview on Larry King Live, Super Tonks was asked about his
future as a super hero and ST readily admitted he was somewhat lonely
and in need of a companion.  After all, Super Tonks opined, life's
experiences are meant to be shared.  Upon making those remarks, Larry's
switchboard lit up like a Christmas tree, with hundreds of women calling
into the show, hoping for a chance to speak with their hero.  Since then,
it has not been safe for Super Tonks to venture out alone in "broad"
daylight (pardon the pun!).

Another young girl also has stars in her eyes.  Having literally been
swept off her feet and saved from certain doom at a local shelter a
little more than a week ago, Giselle is hoping for another face-to-face
enounter with Super Tonks so that she can invite him to the ball.  In a
bold move, she has surprised herself by mailing a note about the event to
her courageous caped carnivor, c/o his P.O. box.  And Giselle has been
praying ever since "Oh, please... please say you'll be my date..  Oh,
please Super Tonks".  Mind you, our little Giselle, with a sweet white
face and soft pink eyes, was not a girl born of privilege.  No, not by
any means.  Having come from strictly middle class and humble means, she
used her brains, rather than her body, to make it in the world.  She has
simple features and yet there's a certain elegance to her look.  It's
sort of like that "girl next door" comfy feeling one gets when they meet
a person who has so much life.  Yes, that's it!  Giselle is a person who
is dizzy with freedom.  She will throw caution to the wind so that she
can later say "Maybe I didn't succeed, but I sure had fun trying!"

Super Tonks is presently reclining in his Easy Boy chair.  His Mother
just fixed his vittles for him and has left him in front of the TV with a
stack of mail and fan letters.  Super Tonks pours through several darling
letters he received from fans and then opens up a perfumed envelope from
someone named Giselle.  "Hmmm, I remember that name....why does it ring
a bell?"

Inside the envelope is an invitation to a formal dance, along with a
short note.  "Oh!", said Super Tonks aloud.  "Now I remember this Giselle
girl.  I rescued her awhile back."  He pauses to reflect on the matter
and the possible ramifications of being seen in public with any girl on
his arm.  "I don't know... it's a lovely gesture, but I'll have to think
more on this before I give my answer."  Super Tonks then smiles and
thinks about Miss Isabella.  He admits he's kind of sweet on her.  He
likes the sound of her giggle and her flirtatious walk, with her long
tail casually swaying and dragging behind her like a $5,000 mink coat.
Super Tonks then says aloud, "She's got Va va voom!"  Oops!  His Mother
might have heard that remark.  He reaches for the black monolith and
turns on CNN, hoping the sounds will camoflauge his last words.

Will Super Tonks acquiesce to Giselle's invitation in order to show the
world he wholeheartedly supports the good work shelters do?

Super Tonks hears the telephone ringing down the hallway.  He thinks his
Mother, Robin, has gone to bed, so he flies off his Lazy Boy and hurries
down the hallway hoping to answer the phone quickly.  Just then, he hears
his Mother on the phone talking.  "Yes, Miss Isabella... may I tell him
what this is about?..."

Oh no!  OH YES!  Not only has Super Tonks just received an invitation to
the ball from Giselle, but he's about to find out that Miss Isabella
Gucci is going to be inviting him to the same event!!!!

Tune in tomorrow for another installment in the life of Super Tonks!!!