Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:39:02 GMT
From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I just got off the phone with America West and US Airways (who
recently merged with America West) and neither is taking ferrets in
cabin.  When I asked for the reason why they took ferrets off of the
list (the list comprises of dogs, cats, fish and birds) they stated due
to the ferret odor.  But yet they have no limitations for people odor or
the noise of birds??  There has got to be an airline that will allow
ferrets in cabin.  This is absolutely absurd.

Sara Hamilton
Leizel's Weasels
www.leizelsweasels.com
Sponsorship, Advertising & Special Presentation Coordinator
Inland North West Ferret Association Show-Sept. 30th, 2006