From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:44:00 -0500
I didn't post in the advertising issue - my web site is about two years
out of date. been too busy playing with the ferrets!

If you haven't been to a ferret show or ferret symposium, you may never
have seen the sterling silver handcrafted jewelry that the ferrets make
me create :-)

I've listed one piece on ebay - item 110069206902 , and will put up a
few more Saturday morning. ( USPS priority mail will get it to you in
time for Christmas)

Happy, ferret filled holidays to everybody!

Peg Francisco and the furcrew who usually get toys and new hammies when
momma sells jewelry :-)