From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:55:03 -0500
Ok, My first ferret that I had was named: Chester, he was a people
ferret, he got carried around a lot. My husband used to like Frosty's
from Wendy's. So when I would go to Wendy's I would load Chester up in
his pet carrier, bucket the carrier And off to Wendy's we would go,
there was a couple of teenager that worked the worked the drive Thru
and they first ask me what was in the carrier so from then on when they
saw my red car would Come thru the drive thru They would yell in the
back they lady is here with the ferret come quick !! So I would have to
take Chester Out of the carrier so they could see him. They would offer
Chester free French fries.

Now one of my other ferrets name was Buddy Luv: he had a really cute
face and a round head When I would go to Petsmart, I would take him in
the pet carrier, then I would put the pet carrier In the shopping cart.
Buddy was very Noisy, he would peak out the carrier door and then
someone would Always ask to see him, he act if he knew what come next,
I would take him out of the carrier He would stretch and smile then
yawn, then he I would always have to let someone hold him He would sit
still when someone would hold him. He would always peak out the carrier
door and not lay down until I put the carrier in the Front seat next to
me, then he would lay in his red hammock. It was as he was saying ok
Mom now we can go home, I did my job for the day.

Ada
In memory of Chester and Buddy Luv.

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/

Please Visit the ferret Giving tree and give A little one something
special for Christmas this year!!Click the red link and go to the
ferret giving tree
http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving%20Tree%202006/Giving20Tree1.htm

Life's a Dance you learn as you go,
Some times you lead sometimes you