From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:24:40 -0500
Mouse was loaded with nodules everywhere including the huge tumor in
his belly. It was attached to and into his mesentery gland. They tried
to move things around with a q-tip and he started bleeding. I got the
call while he was on the table and they felt nerves, etc would end up
getting ligated if they tried to remove it and suggested the best thing
was to let him go. One of the vets said if he were a human being, they
would close him up. They suggested euthanasia. I did not want to let
him go but had no other choice. Mouse was only 4 1/2 years old and a
Marshalls ferret. I will miss his little face running to the door to
greet me, he was always the second one to get to the door, beat out by
a little older girl.

Goodbye my sweet Mouse, your time on this earth was very precious to me
and I tried everything to prolong life by using filtered water, glass
bottles, making a chicken/turkey soup, no sweets, trying to keep the
room dark and realized no matter what I did, your life and health was
out of my hands. I miss you.

Eleanor, Donald and the 6 pack plus 3, missing Mouse