Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:03:42 -0500
I don't HTINK so! patty is pedantic and Shirley is not alliterative
with that! Anyway... you can be Surley Shirley, do-it Hewitt or
Curley Chewit. But, pedantic Shirley? nah, doesn't work.

But, what does work is getting your critters on meat. Boil that sucker,
blend it up in a blender and pour in some chbicken broth. I guar-on-tee
that your fuzzbutts will suck it in. And get fat. My guys all love that
chicken, though only Rocky will grab the raw stuff. Actuslly, Rocky
eats anything but fish - doesn't care much for that. Hmmm, too much
tipsy juice tonight, Iguess...

So, deal or no deal?

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the