Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:14:18 -0500
Hey Wolfy! Great idea!!!

I recently adopted out two of my foster kids and it would appear that
they are doing well and happy as ferrets in raisin puddles. Vin Dweezil
the II and Meggie the I. They went to their forever new home about 3
weeks ago, and from all accounts are doing very well. That leaves us
with our Fab Four: Ricky (a.k.a Romulus) my 2nd and most favoritist
sable boy, who misses his Helena (a.k.a. Lucy) - more than one could
imagine, Zeus-a-saurus, my favoritist perm foster who is now a family
member. He is around 3-4 years old, a gorgeous silver and thinks he
owns the house, Artemus (a.k.a uhmmmmmmm---duhhhhmmmmmmm) our
wonderfully, playfully, woefuly retarded albino boy...(just kiddin
kids - he's a favoritist too!!!), and then finally MoJo Man, he's 2-3
yrs old & is my favoritist chocolate man!!! He is my lap puddle, kisser
and "pick me up NOW" boy.....

and of course, missing as always my little girl Helena. It will be a
year ago, 12/19 that we lost her, and believe me when I say time has
NOT lessened the pain - and I still miss her as much as I ever did. And
I still HATE the VCA's of america.....but that is another story!!!

How bout the rest of ya? Who's your kidlets now?

Kim an Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....