From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:05:59 -0500
I too have asked for specific evidence of any ill effects of raw
feeding on this list, and received only e-mails touting the benefits.
I never received one single e-mail from anyone having a sick or dead
ferret from a raw diet.

I have searched the archives and found nothing specific. Only general
concerns. Whenever I have had occasion to go to my vet when my ferrets
have had problems, the first thing he suspects is the raw diet. Funny
thing is out of my five ferrets, the two on a raw diet are never the
ones he sees. Apparently he is paranoid as well... I am very
comfortable feeding my young ferrets their raw diet. I am very happy
that I stuck to it in spite of the dire warnings I read about on this
list from Sukie. Warnings that caused me many sleepless nights at
first.

So far so good. And if anything bad ever happens, I will be the first
to let you all know.

Inge