From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:52:11 -0700
Ok..  I know this is going to be late.  but I wanted to do ONE LAST CALL
for this card exchange.  This is normally a BIG card exchange and right
now it is really small.Please won't you join us in raising funds for ADV
Research.  and have some fun with getting cards too!

Just a reminder - it's time to sign up for Support Our Shelters 4th of
July ADV Card Exchange.  All of the proceeds raised from this exchange go
to the ADV Research being done at the University of Georgia.

You only have until TOMORROW June 27th!!!!!  (I will pull all the names
on the 28th) Which is just right around the corner!  So don't waste any
time!

The last several years we've raised over $1000.00.  That is our goal
again this year.  but I would love to break $1500!  If you would like to
sign up for this exchange, you can do so by sending me an e-mail (with
your name and full mailing address) or by going to sign up at:

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

We will also be keeping track of the who signs up at:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

The FML Card Exchange is a great way for ferret owners to come together,
make new friends and share ferret related stories and pictures.  Those
that choose to signup for an exchange are then given a reasonably sized
list (about 10 names) of others that chose to be involved, and then they
send out a greeting card, a letter, pictures or anything else they wish
to share with each person on the list.

The Card Exchange is also a great way to raise money for Support Our
Shelters.  If you choose, you can include a dollar or two in the card you
send to Joanne.  I will put all the dollars together and makes sure the
University of Georgia to raise money for ADV!  A donation is not required
to participate in the Card Exchange, but if you would like to help out,
please make checks payable to University of Georgia.

The research that University of Georgia is doing will benefit all
ferrets.  no ferret is immune from this horrible virus.  Please.  help
with SOS's efforts to raise money for ADV Research.

As the exchange gets going, a daily total of donations will be posted so
we can see how close we are to our goal!

Please pass the word!  If you've enjoyed the card exchanges, please tell
a friend to join!  Let's all work together!!  Sign up now!!  Thanks!!

Joanne-SOS

(permission to cross-post granted)