From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:20:14 -0600
Sara Ferret's mom is again scheduled for surgery on Friday, January
19. Hopefully this will repair some of the damage she suffered several
weeks ago. Please keep her, and her husband, in your thoughts. If you
want to send her a card her address is:

Sara Ferret's Mom
2904 Messanic
St. Joseph, MO 64501

Side note: we also received a request to ship ferrets to Saudi Arabia.
I simply e-mailed them that surely no ferret would survive such a trip
and that was the last we heard from them.

Bobbi McC