From:
ROBERT BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 08:02:21 -0700
Thank You to all of you that sent Christmas presents to The Ferret
Cubby Shelter/Rescue in Richmond, UTAH!!! The kids love them!! On a
happy note we placed all of our kids before Christmas!!! We have since
received one turn in and 5 cute, (mostly older) babies from a Sister
Shelter we a helping to place. We have already been contacted about one
of those kids being adopted! This is going to be a Great New Year and
THANK YOU to all you caring ferret people for doing all you can to help
all the loveable fur kids!!! May the Lord Bless you for your loving
care to his creatures!!!!

Beth