From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 02:27:27 -0800
Are any of you folks familiar with this English line of ferret china??

RRRRRrrrobert broke my butter dish last night -- yes how did he get up
on the counter?? -- and I was looking for a new one on eBay just now,
and came across a site (JAMES KENT OLD FOLEY POTTERY LTD) with many
strange and wonderful items including this one for "A Very Stylish
Ferret Dish":

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferret-Fine-Bone-China-Dish_W0QQitemZ190058816542QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190058816542
 :

Of course there is also a butter dish (now don't any of you outbid me!)
and some amazing jugs. Chek this one out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferret-Jug_W0QQitemZ190065003069QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190065003069

Huoliday good wishes to you all