From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:49:20 -0600
I would like to clarify the study reference that was posted by Sukie in
yesterday's FML. The Ferret Nook was the shelter involved in this study
and even though the paper finally has been printed, the actual research
was done back in 1997. I was contacted by Jan (Dr. Ramer) yesterday to
let me know that the research had finally been published. It just goes
to show that it sometimes takes a very long time from the start of the
research to finalization and publication. More recent studies have been
conducted with melatonin and its use in adrenal disease since this
study was completed in 1998.