From:
Possum Senior Reporter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 20:39:54 -0500
Possum NEW Senior Reporter
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order

Possum Here: Hey where was the turkey? I wanted turkey for thanks
gibing. What happened to the turkey mum?

Mum Here: You know mum can not eat a lot of different kinds of food..
Turkey from the grocery store has things in it mum can not have. Mum
did not feel up to cooking this year and because she was so very very
sick the day before I opted not to do us turkey.

Possum Here: Oh so that is your excuse for not getting me up all day
on Wednesday?

Mum Here: You just hold it right there Missy! Who are you talking to? I
am NOT Your Andy Pants! I am mum, head ferret, head pooper scooper here
remember that when you talk to me!

Possum Here: OOPS! Sorry mum... you were sick, I know! So mum when is
my Andy pants coming home?

Mum Here: Andy Pants in not coming home Possum! Possum you need to
start thinking about doing some interviews for a cub-reporter. You
need to start doing the news.

Possum Here: Cub-reporter! I don't need a cub reporter!!! I am not
going to do interviews for a cub reporter

Mum Here: Well Possum, you can do interviews or I can, you can help
choose a cub reporter or I can do it without you, which would you
prefer?

Possum Here: Mum I don'ts need no help doing the news. I can do it all
by myself.. Look at all the letters I got telling me how good I did
last month!

Good job, Possum! I know Ziggy and Andy are proud of you. Keep up the
good work. And better start training a Cub Reporter. There's too much
news from the ferret farm for just one reporter.

Barb and the Underfoot Family and the Happy Campers

Great job Possum! I am so proud of you too; you see you were listening
to Andy when you were supposed to be. Aunt DJ Missing Binky Boy at the
bridge

Awe Possum I am so proud of you there girlie!!! You did an awesome job.
I know that it has to be hard without Andy pants, but you did great! I
promise it will get easier!! Me and your far away cousins send hugs to
you and mum. Pass onto mum that Tate is doing well and his foot is
looking much better already! Anna A.

Possum that was Beautiful I Told You That Andy would help And Miss
Ziggy Will Too!!! We Love You Possum!! Gizmos Faraway Family and Miss
Ziggy's Former Faraway Family.. Tim, Cheryl, Pogo & Katman !! Lots of
Love from Down South!!

Hey there Possum....it's Breezie here....eyes not dumb, eyes just wait
until ur gone before I wood come out!!! My mum rased a smrt ferret!
Eyes sorree boot Andy Pants but u did good. :)

Possum Here: See mum I can do it all by myself.

Mum Here: Gee that's funny, I remember you saying in last months news
that you were not going to do the news because your Andy Pants was not
here to help you. You said you could not do the news all by yourself.
You got pretty independent pretty fast there Missy! So lets see what
you can do with the news this month!

Possum Here: Miss Ret came to our house to spend the day to help. Mum
made pizza! Yummy yummy pizza the kind she can eat! Mum tolds Miss Ret
she wanted to use her for a guinea pig and try the pizza dough one of
you bought for her. It is good! Mum made a second one to put in the
freezer! Good thing mum did not tell miss ret she wanted to use her as
a ferret! We are cuter and don't taste test things like pizza! (shhhh,
we do only mum can't know that! ) Miss Margaret and her brother Wally;
camed to see us from Staton Island. They brought mum lots and lots of
food mum can eat And Miss Margret brought her stuffs to sell on ebay or
over stock to make us some money. mum is still getting chunky! All the
humans that live in areas that has food mum can eat bring or ship mum
good foods so mum is eating good now! Thanks everyone for keeping our
mum chunky; oops I mean healthy! Miss Kristie brought mum goodie foods
like cake, cookies muffins. Miss Kristie spent the day helping mum in
the shelter and then helped her on the puter in the store. Hey Mum how
come the Baker Bunch is missing? You know our cousins that ride in the
Kritter Craft.

Mum Here: The Baker Bunch are not missing, they just sent us a BIG box
of goodies, mostly food for mum but some goodies for Christmas too.

Possum Here: Oh for me? They sent stuffs for me? Thanks Baker Bunch!

Mum Here: NO! I think you have more than enough, you got 6 boxes for
Christmas with your name on them from just one person so I think you
are more than covered!!

Possum Here: But MUM I was told I had to share that stuffs!

Mum Here: You better believe you are going to share that stuff, now on
with the news or I will find someone else to do it!

Possum Here: Oh Okay but I still can take more presents if you wants
to send them! Our store is open full time again, mum says we are still
doing the web store too but now she is doing both. We fur kids like
that because that means mum can't go away anymore she has to be home
to work in the store. You need to come see it mum has is looking sooo
pretty! Mum is still doing the big yellow thingy she hired someone to
work at the store while mum drives the big yellow thing.

Miss Stephanie brought Jojo medicine so he could pee, then Mums 2
legged daughter in-law brought Jojo meds too. Jojo needs meds to
help him keep peeing because our favorite doc can not fix him.

Oh We got so many Halloween, and turkey day cards and goodies in the
mail. Thank you everyone that remembered us. We love to get mail. Miss
Cathy D. came one day to help in the shelter, and then Miss Cathy R.
came to help one day too, miss Donna camed. We like it when humans
come to help because the play with us too.

Oh oh! We are having a Christmas party here at the shelter!!! December
17th noon till when ever. I am so excited that means I get presents!

Mum Here: Oh no! It does not!!!! This party is not for presents it
is for food, fun and ferret talk. Everyone is welcome please contact
Stephanie Nickles at [log in to unmask] to let her know
you are coming. It is a dish to pass we need to know that as well.
Okay Missy I hand the news back to you.

Possum Here: Miss Mary B. Lucy and Angels far away mom and Miss Joy
D. Claudia's far away mom came to visit and bring their kids their
Christmas. Miss Mary brought mum a present too. Then Miss Mary brought
in 4 big gift baskets all wrapped and ready for Christmas. She tolds
mum to sell them and give us kids the money. So if you want presents
for fur kids off the giving tree mum says she will box it, put a gift
card in the box for you and ship it out all ready for your giving tree
kids. Miss Mary says it helps you with your shopping and helps mum take
care of us. Thanks Miss Mary. Holy Moly Mr. Harry put them up on a web
site on Sunday night they was gone Monday morning! They are all gone!

We got a new "challenge" fur kid in the shelter. Her name is Suzie Q
well actually she came in as Susan but mum calls her Suzie Q. she is a
cutie but when she got here she was really scared and thought mum was
going to hurt her so she bit mum hard. Mum just tolds her she was not
going to be hurt she was safe here. Suzie is starting to play with mum
now. She lets mum take her out of her cage without biting her too. Okay
mum is telling me I have to get done with the news. So until next month
Have a berry berry merry Christmas..

Senior reporter Possum
Andy: watching from Rainbow Bridge

Our Shopping Mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail